The Old School was built as an Elementary School in 1862, then became a Primary School, finally closing in 1974. In 1989 major alterations were carried out to provide a Community Centre, with halls for hire of varying size, to accommodate many different activities.
The Community Centre has three halls for hire of varying sizes, a committee room and a well-equipped kitchen. Halls 1 & 2 are provided with curtains to enable them to be blacked out. The kitchen is available to all users of the Community Centre, at no extra cost. The committee room is also available for hire.
|Hall 1*||15.5 m x 7.7 m|
|Hall 2*||12.1 m x 5.5 m|
|Hall 3||13.2 m x 5.4 m|
|Committee Room||6 m x 4.7 m|
|Kitchen (shared by all rooms)|
|Digital projector (Hall 1)|
*Halls 1 and 2 are interconnected and Hall 2 can only be hired on its own if Hall 1 is empty